BROWNIE X GARU BLACK | easiest way to sneak in black bean into your kids snack. Gluten free, egg free, dairy free, nut free decadence.
10 ounces canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
150g Garu Black
1 cup gluten free oats
1 cup organic cane sugar
1/2 cup dairy free milk(you can use Garu Cream for this, mix 1 TBSP with 1/2 water)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
1 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a 8 X 8 baking dish lightly with avocado oil lr line with parchment paper.
2. PLace all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor and blend until skilky smooth.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
4. Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, and lower to 350, and bake another 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove brownies from oven and allow to fully cool in baking dish before slicing.
6. Serve immediately or store in airtight container in your fridge for up to one week.